The practice area - Zone 1Any farm within 4 hours of Palm City, FL which is on the east coast an hour north of Palm Beach (Stuart).
Specifically – all parts of Florida south of a line connecting Jacksonville west along I 10, then south along SR 301, then south of SR 24 to Gainesville, over to Archer, then south along SR 27 and SR 41 to Dunellen then Beverly Hills and Crystal River.
Farms north of this line in Florida are considered Zone 2.
Click any + below for details
Back to the 4 zones of the United States
- The base price is $175 paid at the time of service.
- The Pre-Payment Program is available.
- There is no minimum number of horses needed per barn but there is a minimum of 5 horses combined at all the farms required to book travel to your area. How soon we can come to your farm is dependent on the number of people requesting work in your area.
- There are NO added farm calls or trip charges. All travel expenses are included in the $175 per horse charge.
- There are NO group or volume discounts.
- Additional cost may occur including medication and special procedures. See the tab below.
- There is no billing for work. All costs are due at the time of service. Any reason for non-payment adds $25 to each horse.
- If you have an emergency, call your local veterinarian. Travel and cost logistics make emergency service impossible; however, we should be available for telephone consultation.
We would love the opportunity to give a demonstration or clinic to showcase this style of equine dentistry. Click the button to the right (or below in a mobile device) for more information.
Book your appointment here
The Prepay Program
Spread out the cost of your visit. Like lay away, pay what you want BEFORE the visit - AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!Prepay Program Details
Demonstrations and Clinics
Clinics and demonstrations are a great way to showcase Horsemanship Dentistry™.Book your clinic today!