The practice area of Zone 2Any state in the Central and Eastern time zones with the exception of Zone 1 in Florida.
Click any + below for details
- The base price is $195 paid at the time of service.
- The Pre-Payment Program is available.
- There is no minimum number of horses needed per barn but there is a minimum of 10 horses combined at all the farms required to book travel to your area. How soon we can come to your farm is dependent on the number of people requesting work in your area.
- There are NO added farm calls or trip charges. All travel expenses are included in the $195 per horse charge.
- There are NO group or volume discounts.
- Additional cost may occur including medication and special procedures.
- There is no billing for work. All costs are due at the time of service. Any reason for non-payment adds $25 to each horse.
- If you have an emergency, call your local veterinarian. Travel and cost logistics make emergency service impossible; however, we should be available for telephone consultation.
In Zone 2, Dr Tucker is licensed in or does not require a license for dentistry in Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont and Maryland.
- If you live in any other state that Dr Tucker is not licensed in, then your licensed vet must be present and agree to be responsible for our work IN WRITING.
- You are responsible for any fees the attending host vet requires.
- As demand grows, I am willing to become licensed in these states.
- The long term goal is to interest your vet in Horsemanship Dentistry™ and turn the work over to him or her.
- If the host vet does not appear when I come to do the work, I will not perform it. However, all travel fees plus $60 per horse scheduled for my time will be due.
We would love the opportunity to give a demonstration or clinic to showcase this style of equine dentistry. Click the button to the right (or below in a mobile device) for more information.
Only 10 horses total combined on farms in your state are needed to book Equine Dentistry Without Drama™ in Zone 2."Doc T"
Book your appointment here
Spread out the cost of your visit. Like lay away, pay what you want BEFORE the visit - AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!Prepay Program Details
Demonstrations and clinics
Clinics and demonstrations are a great way to showcase Horsemanship Dentistry™.Book your clinic today!