Equine Dentistry Without Drama™
We cover the United States – Zone 1
Farms south of a line connecting Jacksonville west along I 10, then south along SR 301, then south of SR 24 to Gainesville, over to Archer, then south along SR 27 and SR 41 to Dunellen then Beverly Hills and Crystal River.
Farms north of this line in Florida are considered Zone 2.
"Loop of travel" explainedWe schedule farms in a loop of travel so travel expenses are shared equally regardless of your distance from the home base. You can assume that we will place your appointment within a loop of travel to other farms to assure you of the base price per horse even if you only have one horse.
An “On Demand” visit is for those who want to schedule a unique visit outside the loop of travel.
- The base price is $200 when paid at the time of service .
- The Pre-Payment Program is available.
- There is no minimum number of horses needed to visit your barn when your horses are scheduled within a “Loop of travel.” This means that your horse or horses are included on a day when we can meet a minimum number of horses to cover our expenses. Out of loop visits have a minimum of 10 horses. See tab below called “On Demand.”
- There are NO added farm calls or trip charges. All travel expenses are included.
- There are NO group or volume discounts.
- Additional cost may occur including medication and special procedures. See the tab below.
- There is no billing for work. Your bill is due at the time of service. Any reason for non-payment adds $25 to each horse for a total base fee of $225.
- If you have an emergency, call your local veterinarian. Travel and cost logistics make emergency service impossible; however, we should be available for telephone consultation.
We would love the opportunity to give a demonstration or clinic to showcase this style of equine dentistry. Click the button to the right (or below in a mobile device) for more information.