Equine Dentistry Without Drama™
We cover the United States – Zone 2
Any state in the Central and Eastern time zones including the panhandle of Florida with the exception of Zone 1 in Florida.
"Loop of travel" explainedWe schedule farms in a loop of travel so travel expenses are shared equally regardless of your distance from the home base. You can assume that we will place your appointment within a loop of travel to other farms to assure you of the base price per horse even if you only have one horse.
An “On Demand” visit is for those who want to schedule a unique visit outside the loop of travel.
- The base price is $215 when paid at the time of service .
- The Pre-Payment Program is available.
- There is no minimum number of horses needed to visit your barn when your horses are scheduled within a “Loop of travel.” This means that your horse or horses are included on a day when we can meet a minimum number of horses to cover our expenses. Out of loop visits have a minimum of 20 horses. See tab below called “On Demand.”
- There are NO added farm calls or trip charges. All travel expenses are included.
- There are NO group or volume discounts.
- Additional cost may occur including medication and special procedures. See the tab below.
- There is no billing for work. Your bill is due at the time of service. Any reason for non-payment adds $25 to each horse for a total base fee of $240.
- If you have an emergency, call your local veterinarian. Travel and cost logistics make emergency service impossible; however, we should be available for telephone consultation.
In Zone 2, Dr Tucker is licensed in Florida, Louisiana, Georgia, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. The states of Vermont and Maryland do not require a license for floating teeth with hand floats.
- If you live in any other state then your licensed vet must be present and agree to be responsible for our work IN WRITING.
- You are responsible for any fees the attending host vet requires.
- As demand grows, I am willing to become licensed in other states.
- The long term goal is to interest your vet in Horsemanship Dentistry™ and turn the work over to him or her.
- If the host vet does not appear when I come to do the work, I will not perform it. However, all travel fees plus $60 per horse scheduled for my time will be due.
We would love the opportunity to give a demonstration or clinic to showcase this style of equine dentistry. Click the button to the right (or below in a mobile device) for more information.