Equine Dentistry Without Drama™
We cover the United States – Zone 4
Alaska or Hawaii.
The "Minimum Number" ExplainedWe schedule farms in a loop of travel. You can assume that we will place your appointment NO MATTER HOW MANY HORSES YOU HAVE within a loop of travel to other farms.
This will assure you of the base price per horse even if you only have one horse.
The reason for the minimum number is for those who want to schedule a unique visit outside the loop of travel – in essence an “On Demand” visit.
- The base price is $335 per horse and a minimum number of 20 horses prepaid (see “Pre-Payment Program” tab below) to schedule a visit.
- There is no minimum number of horses needed to visit your barn when your horses are scheduled within a “Loop of travel.” This means that your horse or horses are included on a day when we can meet a minimum number of horses to cover our expenses. Out of loop visits have a minimum of 20 horses. See tab below called “On Demand.”
- A “loop of travel” in this zone is defined as a trip added to a loop of travel to Seattle, WA plus a minimum of 20 horses located in barns within 1 hour of each other. All farms located beyond 1 hour require another 20 horses minimum.
- There is no billing for work. A 50% non-refundable deposit is made before booking travel and the balance is due at the time of service.
- The Pre-Payment Program is available.
- If the farms require additional travel expense (if they are on different islands or require additional air fare from the main terminal), then there will be additional travel costs.
- There are NO group or volume discounts.
- Additional cost may occur including medication and special procedures.
- If you have an emergency, call your local veterinarian. Travel and cost logistics make emergency service impossible; however, we should be available for telephone consultation.
- Your licensed vet must be present and agree to be responsible for the work IN WRITING.
- You are responsible for any fees the attending host vet requires.
- As demand grows, I am willing to become licensed in these states.
- The long term goal is to interest your vet in Horsemanship Dentistry™ and turn the work over to him or her.
- If the host vet does not appear when I come to do the work, I will not perform it. However, all travel fees plus $60 per horse scheduled for my time OR the total will be due.
We would love the opportunity to give a demonstration or clinic to showcase this style of equine dentistry. Click the menu button to the right (or below in a mobile device) for more information.