Equine Dentistry Without Drama™ – Zone 1
Farms south of a line connecting Jacksonville west along I 10, then south along SR 301, then south of SR 24 to Gainesville, over to Archer, then south along SR 27 and SR 41 to Dunellen Beverly Hills and Crystal River.
Farms north of this line in Florida are considered Zone 2.
"Loop of travel" explainedWe schedule farms in a loop of travel, so travel expenses are shared equally regardless of your distance from the home base. You can assume that we will place your appointment within a loop of travel to other farms to assure you of the base price per horse even if you only have one horse.
Click here to make an appointment
- The base price is $205 when paid at the time of service.
- No minimum number of horses is needed to visit your barn when your horses are scheduled within a “Loop of travel.” This means that your horse or horses are included on a day when we can meet a minimum number of horses to cover our expenses.
- There are NO added farm calls or trip charges. However, all travel expenses are included.
- There are NO group or volume discounts.
- Additional costs may occur, including medication and special procedures. See the tab below.
- There is no billing for work. Your bill is due at the time of service. Any reason for non-payment adds $25 to each horse for a total base fee of $230.
- If you have an emergency, call your local veterinarian. Unfortunately, travel and cost logistics make emergency service impossible; however, we should be available for a telephone consultation.
We would love the opportunity to give a demonstration or clinic to showcase this style of equine dentistry. For more information, click the button to the right (or below on a mobile device).