Equine Dentistry Without Drama™ – Zone 2
In Florida but over 4 hours from Palm City (just south of Gainesville). All of Louisiana and Long Island, New York.
"Loop of travel" explainedWe schedule farms in a loop of travel, so travel expenses are shared equally regardless of your distance from the home base. You can assume that we will place your appointment within a loop of travel to other farms to assure you of the base price per horse even if you only have one horse.
Click here to make an appointment
- The base price is $230 when paid at the time of service.
- No minimum number of horses is needed to visit your barn when your horses are scheduled within a “Loop of travel.” This means that your horse or horses are included on a day when we can meet a minimum number of horses to cover our expenses. Out-of-loop visits have a minimum of 20 horses. See the tab below called “On Demand.”
- There are NO added farm calls or trip charges. However, all travel expenses are included.
- There are NO group or volume discounts.
- Additional costs may occur, including medication and special procedures. See the tab below.
- There is no billing for work. Your bill is due at the time of service. Any reason for non-payment adds $25 to each horse for a total base fee of $255.
- If you have an emergency, call your local veterinarian. Unfortunately, travel and cost logistics make emergency service impossible; however, we should be available for a telephone consultation.
In Zone 2, Dr. Tucker is a licensed veterinarian in Florida, Louisiana and New York.
We would love the opportunity to give a demonstration or clinic to showcase this style of equine dentistry. For more information, click the button to the right (or below on a mobile device).