The Horsemanship Dentistry School Ambulatory Service
Call 888 HORZVET
$125 for the best in Horsemanship Dentistry
How does this help you?
- Helps you by offering Horsemanship Dentistry at the lowest price available ($125 base price).
- Helps by giving opportunities for students to learn in the hands on training program and graduates to grow their skills in the internship program.
- Helps Preserve Horsemanship Dentistry for future generations of horse owners.
The Same Core Values
We believe in using horsemanship to create a willing partnership between the horse and dentist:
- No automatic drugging!
- No hanging the head!
- No power tools – hand floats only!
- Smoothing of every sharp painful edge in the mouth!
- Maintaining a healthy mouth and preventing premature tooth loss!
- Your horses will perform better and are happier!
- The expert care of Equine Dentistry Without Drama at a reduced rate!
Where is this available?
- The coverage area is all of Florida with the exception of the panhandle and the southern part of Palm Beach County (Wellington and Lake Worth areas). Outside of this area, visit Equine Dentistry Without Drama.
- $125 – no trip charges or barn fees
- If something is discovered beyond just floating or if your horse needs pain medication to float, there will be additional charges.
Call 888 HORZVET
(467-9838) Option 1
Smartphones – Rotate to landscape
Learn More Here
There are three requirements for the discounted price of $125 per horse.
First ~ Your horses need to be located within 4 hours drive time of Palm City Florida. Contracts and logistics excluded horses located in zip codes 33411, 33414, 33449, 33467, 33470 and any farms north of the northern Ocala area (south of Gainesville).
Second ~ You agree to help us expand this practice so that we will eventually have enough horses available to help students learn Horsemanship Dentistry. You will be agreeing to help by:
- Using your social media presence to talk about us and the school.
- Help distribute the Horsemanship Dentistry newsletter to friends, feed stores, tack shops and other horse professionals.
- Give us 3 names, phone numbers and email addresses for us to contact about Horsemanship Dentistry.
Second ~ You agree to allow a student or graduate to come to your farm with direct supervision of an instructor to learn all of the following:
- Effectively communicate with horse owners.
- Quickly connect with horses using horsemanship skills to create a willing partnership.
- Introduce their hands into the horse’s mouth and feel the teeth before and after the instructor floats the horse.
Students will NOT float your horses on this program. We will ask you if you are willing for the student to actually perform the float on one of your horses with direct supervision of the instructor. THIS IS OPTIONAL AND NOT REQUIRED FOR THE $125 FEE.